Data protection declaration - IBBE DESIGN
(1) The person responsible for the processing of personal data in accordance with Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of data ("GDPR") is responsible Furnhouse Aps, VAT DK32098967 with registered office in CF. Tietgens Boulevard 30 - DK-5220 Odense SØ
Denmark (hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator").
2. The administrator's contact details are:
Address: CF Tietgens Boulevard 30 - DK-5220 Odense SØ
Phone: +45 53 65 41 45
3. Personal data is all information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular with reference to a specific identifier, such as. B. Name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person.
4. The controller has appointed a data protection officer. The contact details of the trustee are: email@example.com
Sources and categories of personal data processed
1. The administrator processes the personal data that you have made available to him or the personal data that the administrator has received as a result of the fulfillment of your order:
● First and last name
● Email address
● Postal address
2. The administrator processes your identification and contact details as well as the data required to fulfill the contract.
Legal reason and purpose for processing personal data
1. The legal reason for processing personal data is
● Fulfillment of the contract between you and the administrator in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter b) GDPR,
● Fulfillment of the legal obligation of the administrator according to Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter c) GDPR,
● the legitimate interest of the administrator in the provision of direct marketing (in particular for sending advertising messages and newsletters) in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR,
● Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending advertising messages and newsletters) in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter a. a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7 (2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll. on certain information society services in the event that no goods or services have been ordered.
2. The purpose of processing personal data is
● Processing your order and exercising rights and obligations from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; When ordering, personal data is required that is necessary for the successful execution of the order (name and address, contact). The provision of personal data is a necessary prerequisite for the conclusion and fulfillment of the contract. Without providing personal data, it is not possible to conclude the contract or to execute it by the administrator.
● fulfillment of legal obligations towards the state,
● Sending business messages and engaging in other marketing activities.
3. The administrator does not make any / no automatic decision within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR. You have expressly consented to such processing.
Retention period for data
1. The person responsible for processing stores personal data
● for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and to assert claims from these contractual relationships (for a period of 10 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
● until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked for a maximum of 5 years, if the consent is processed on the basis of the consent.
2. After the retention period for personal data has expired, the person responsible for processing will delete the personal data.
Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
1. The recipients of personal data are individuals
● are involved in the delivery of goods / services / the execution of payments on the basis of a contract,
● Provision of e-shop operating services and other services in connection with the e-shop operation,
● Provision of marketing services.
2. The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (a non-EU country) or an international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries are mailing / cloud service providers.
Processors of personal data
1. The processing of personal data is carried out by the person responsible for the processing. However, the following processors can also process personal data for him:
● Alternatively, another provider of processing software services and applications that are not currently used by the administrator.
1. Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have
● the right to access your personal data in accordance with Article 15 of the GDPR,
● the right to rectification of personal data in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR or restrictions on processing in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR;
● the right to delete personal data in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR,
● the right to object to processing in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR,
● the right to data portability in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR a
● the right to withdraw consent to the processing in writing or electronically to the address or email address of the administrator indicated in article III of these conditions.
2. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated or to go to court.
ARE YOU COMING.
Conditions for the security of personal data
1. The person responsible for processing declares that he has taken all suitable technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
2. The person responsible for processing declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
1. By submitting an order using the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions for the protection of personal data and that you accept them in full.
2. You agree to these terms and conditions by checking the consent via the online form. By checking the consent, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of the protection of personal data and that you accept them in full.
These conditions come into force on January 1st, 2018.